Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Out on the town with B


with Brittney we took to the town for the first time since I was pregnant! Serious. I know you probably feel like you've seen snippets of the Freedom Trail like a million times on the blog but it was so fun to walk around downtown Boston again.

We went to Orchard House (geeking out- I thought Joe March might just jump right out the front door!), explored the Freedom Trail, had lots of naps in the car (for the little ones), and even visited Salem.

We had a blast and were yet again reminded to ask ourselves why we don't live by more family?!

Oh, and yes- all the Marcum siblings do have amazing hair!


















3 comments:

  1. Glad you made it to Orchard House ; )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit with green boots! And it seems you have a wonderful sister in law. Nice pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sister just moved into my ward! I didn't make the connection til I saw her maiden name on an info sheet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes