Tuesday, May 07, 2013

San Diego


The week after my sister's wedding Steve had some business meetings in southern California so Clara and I decided to go along for the ride. It was pretty much a dream. 80 degree weather and azaleas as far as the eye can see. If not for the traffic and smog I think we might just pack our bags right now! ;-) Just kidding Mass, we love you but...I mean...

Our first stop was San Diego and while Steve brought home the bacon Clara and I soaked up the sunshine and ate our way through the town. Thanks Erin for all the good recommendations! 

 We even stumbled upon a dog beach where we met 3 corgis! 

3! 

Perfect day I tell you. 





7 comments:

  1. Hooray for SD! (My hometown:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photo of clara and you on the beach, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. San Diego is delightful. You are lucky you got to soak up the California sun. We took Louise there last year at this time and it was dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, beach babes! San Diego is my hometown. I can't wait to visit again this summer. Best place on earth, in my humble opinion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are gorgeous- true love and happiness looks good on you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. San Diego is great! Live about 2 hours from there but totally worth the drive!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes