Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Santa Barbara



Santa Barbara was magical. We spent three nights there in the sweetest hotel downtown and loved it. Steve had to work during the days, meetings and whatnot, but Clara and I got to walk around downtown, layout by the pool and soak up all the 80 degree vitamin D we could muster. It was fabulous! We tried a different restaurant every night and enjoyed walking around the mission style buildings and perusing storefronts. 

Dear Santa Barbara, we love you. 

-the Marcum 3





















5 comments:

  1. Looks so wonderful! You two are just the cutest, clara's smile can melt anyone's heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Clara in her bathing suit and hat. I died. How adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! Those rolls of Clara with her bathing suit and hat, kill me! And kisses for dad? Too sweet. I can't help myself. I just have to comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love Santa Barbara! Our grandma lives there and it's a treat to go visit. Looks like you had a great time, and that little suit of Clara's really is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just can't get enough of little clara. those rolls. i die.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes