Tuesday, June 04, 2013

a date a date a date

Can you believe it? Another date!! 

Sometimes as we drive away from our home with Clara in the care of someone else I feel like the little string that's attached to me and her gets tighter and tighter and I feel like if we go any farther it might burst. Really. but as hard as it is to leave that little piece of my heart for even a few hours, I'm a big believer in dating your spouse and dinner without interruption isn't all that bad either!

 A little Five Guys and Iron Man 3 never hurt anyone, am I right?? Well, maybe the obscene amount of Diet Coke and milk duds and popcorn I consumed may have- but hey, so worth it.





^^^that hunk of love right there is mine, all mine. I'm one lucky girl.^^^




7 comments:

  1. I need to know how you styled your hair! Is that a braid back there? So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's just two braids kind of haphazardly pinned together in the back!!!

      Delete
  2. you look so great, ma dear! are you doing any postpartum workouts?! do share.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If carrying around a 25 ish lb. baby counts then yes! Lol! I'm so bad at working out when it's not at a gym and I haven't figured out a way to do that with a baby! Have you been working out?? You look great!

      Delete
  3. we live about 9hours from my parents/family and 4hours from my husbands parents. we NEVER get out on dates! EVER! but, my husband just told me that he's worked in a new line in our budget to pay for sitters so we can get out. we have 2 little ones and i TOTALLY understand the ache in your heart when you leave your sweet girl!!! its important and necessary to do so. we've been married 11yrs this august. still need alone time w/ my man!
    good for you for keeping your husband first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHERE DID YOU GET those glasses? obsessed!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes