Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Sunday Funday.



^^^my face is absolutely ridiculous in this photo but it was so in the moment, I couldn't help but share^^^

Sundays are just the best aren't they???

BBQ's and babies and naps and nothing to worry about but relaxing with your loves.

mmmmmmmm.

Can you tell we live for the weekends around here?! sheesh!












^^^cheeseball^^^


and even though Steve wore my least favorite shirt of his he still looked supa hot because it was Sunday and all was right in the world. 


^^^my babies^^^



8 comments:

  1. I love how many pictures you take with Clara. I need to do that with my boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! i think every husband has a shirt his wife doesn't like. ;) so awesome that some things are the same no matter where you go. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol I know right? But I figure I'll let him have his monster shirt because there is no way I'm getting rid of my high waisted jumpsuit :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a little doll! I love her dress and floral headband! Would love to know where you got it- I want to get my little girl one! :)

    xx Lynzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really need to meet little clara :( she's so freakin' cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sunday is cool but i prefer Sat. as I know I can sleep in next day. You have a beautiful fam, Jess. Aaaand Watson makes me want to get a corgi of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pictures! Her huge smile kills me...adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes