Monday, June 24, 2013

Sundee afternoons


I shall declare it to the ends of the earth

I love Sunday walks!

amen.

take me back.







*not pictured

-Clara peeing all over herself and me in the nursing lounge and proceeding to laugh hysterically down the hall as I walk her out of church, naked, 15 minutes early. Mischief anyone?

-the glorious 3  hour family nap that went down when we got home. 

-how awkward I felt taking that picture ^^^

-Clara deciding she loves frozen mangoes.

-Watson eating copious amounts of grass at the park because apparently he's vegetarian.

3 comments:

  1. It was about 500 thousand degrees yesterday. I am impressed you went for a walk in that weather!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm al about hot weather! Seriously. I was eating it up!

      Delete
  2. Geez, your outfit with pigtails are the cutest.. I have to copy that!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes