Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Border Cafe with my Loves




I am, admittedly, a bit of a mexican food junkie. I could in all reality eat mexican food every day of the week and not think twice about it. I used to think carne asada tacos were a pregnancy craving of sorts...but really they pretty much sound good all the time. Pregnant or not. I digress. I think that we have found a favorite mexican joint here in Mass.! We loved Taqueria El Amigo but...it's a little too hole-in-the-wall-ish. you know? I mean I love me some hole in the wall restaurants but sometimes you just want to feel comfortable knowing your food is up to health code standard. You know. This is the 2nd time we've been and we were equally impressed. The fajitas are amazing, the chicken is super moist and flavorful which is a total deal breaker for me. Great food, fun atmosphere, baby friendly (ie plenty of space for a high chair and not too quiet... home girl can be LOUD), plus their diet coke comes in a ginormous cup- always a plus. Mexican food is one of those things you've just got to have a Diet Coke. As a rule.

Last night was perfect. The weather was beautiful-not too hot with a little breeze floating in here and there, Clara was hamming it up as usual, making friends and attracting anyone in her line of sight, nomming on a tortilla... I love nights like these and I just love my little family. 








2 comments:

  1. You guys are an absolutely beautiful family Jess. If I see Clara in a restaurant, I would surely make a beeline to her to get some smile.
    She is such a cutie! And I'm hungry now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog! And seriously can't get enough of that cute baby of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes