Tuesday, July 16, 2013

More Scenes from the Weekend

Besides our Sunday picnic... weekend highlights included but were not limited to:


-Five guys

-$12 white jeans from Nordstrom Rack.... score!

-stumbling upon a mansion for sale in the middle of nowhere back on a dirt road. I felt sketchy but I'm glad Steve made us drive back and check it out. wowzas. (house was not occupied, and by explore I mean look in through the window and take a walk around the grounds. just to be clear)

-getting a letter from my brother!!!!

-Clara laughing hysterically watching dad play fetch with Watson

-fixing my sewing machine (somewhat) and making Clara's headband and the shirt I'm wearing below.


counting down till next weekend. over and out.









3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see you and Clara on Monday!!! Your smiling faces brighten my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such cute pictures! I love the top you made :) it is so cute! I want one haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes