Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Our Boston


Steve and I have lived in several different cities since being married (7 different apartments- sheesh!!) and it seems to me that my memories of the cities seem to dwell, not on the planned excursions, but the spontaneous things we seemed to fall into the habit of doing. 

if I had to guess, I would say some of my fondest memories of Boston will be meeting Steve in the city after work, stumbling upon new places to eat and letting ourselves get romanced into walking aimlessly by the old brick streets and cute little window boxes.

can't this summer just last forever please?












P.S. BIG shout out to Rachel for doing my new blog redesign!! She is so so talented and I'm willing to sing her praises to anyone in need of a facelift for their blog! 

6 comments:

  1. Your blog is lovely, and I really like your casual chic outfit. And to imagine that you moved 7 times!! I'm not sure my husband could deal with that .-)).

    p.s. I'm Having A Super Giveaway - Art Print and Jewelry up for Grabs on my blog!

    Don't miss out! Cheers Reese!

    http://www.reesecarrozzini.com
    http://www.rambleswithreese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops....I forgot to say, the pizza looks even more delicious than the ones in Italy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only they were Reese! The BBQ chicken was good but we were a little disappointed with the arugula one! It was pretty though!! Lol

      Delete
  3. Boston looks like such a dream! I need to make it there one day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the new blog design! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's my mine and my husband's dream to move to Boston one day! It just looks so, so lovely! And I'm a History buff at heart! Oh, and your little gal is such a squish.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes