Tuesday, August 20, 2013

a date a date a date a date a date!!


Last Friday we took advantage of our guest (we're so courteous like that) and had a date!!

I'd been wanting to see Gatsby for FOREVER. I mean, Leo? Carey? So we found one of two theatres in the greater Boston area that was still playing it and made a night of it. BBQ to start. I had thee most delicious mint limeade ever. mmm. Then we hit up the cutest little theatre. I swear it hasn't been renovated since the 60's, which was kind of fitting. The bathroom even had a hall of mirrors which I'm assuming was some sort of powder room at one point. I had to document, obv. 

long live date night! 






7 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Blue Ribbon :) And those SHOES! <3 Happy dating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the time we got a date night, gatsby was already out of theatres! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. boo!! You'll have to rent it for a date night in, we loved it!

      Delete
  3. Did you like Gatsby??? I fell in love with it, even per-ordered it. I should have it by next week I believe. Such a wonderful little date!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED it!! I can't wait to watch it again. The costumes!!! I die.

      Delete
  4. aint nothing like a date night...especially one that involves BBQ food ;) and dont you just LOVE old movie theaters- we just don't make them like that anymore!

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do and I totally agree! There's so many fun ones here in Mass!

      Delete

Love Notes