Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Boston with Tay

all of this visitor touristing has really given me a good feel for this big little city we live in ("by" technically)-- do you think they'd hire Clara and I to do the duck tours? and speaking of Clara, that little jelly bean is SUCH a trooper. What 9 month old can skip her naps and be galavanting off to who knows where all day, every day, 5 days in a row and still laugh and flirt and give kisses 24/7 like it aint no thang? she's such a little dream boat, that one. Anyway, where were we? Oh yes, the city. It feels like at least two weeks ago (in a good way), but last Thursday we spent the day traipsing around Boston and had a heck of a time. We hit Beacon Hill, the public gardens, the Freedom Trail-oh the Freedom Trail, Quincy Market, North Church, my favorite butternut squash tortellini and of course Mike's Pastry. Our feet were sore, but there were some good times and lots of Clara kisses...so it was a good day. I love my sister. Also, according to these pictures I'm obsessed with window boxes, which is accurate. and yes, Taylor is by far the cooler, prettier sister, in her floral cargo pants and blue Coach high tops! If you were wondering that is.






^^her feet are ALWAYS kicked up to the tray in her stoller...lol^^
















^^a Clara kiss in all it's violent glory^^



3 comments:

  1. Clara is just tooo adorable! I love her little smile!

    Your photos are also beyond stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just re read this and loved it so much. So so so so so much.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes