Thursday, August 08, 2013

Thoughts

here are some random photos, they really have nothing to do with this post but my brother in law gets really upset if I don't post pictures of Clara at least once a day...so, here you are Jay!




^^mid 'squeal of delight'^^




Steve and I spent at least three hours last night dreaming. Big dreams and small dreams- but is there such a thing as small dreams?- and 10 year plans and such and it just made me really excited for one, and also really grateful for the incredible partner I signed up for eternity with for two. In other news, Grandma Marcum is en route to Boston as we speak. I know what you're thinking, and you're right. I'm completely and absolutely spoiled and I don't even care who knows it. I'm eating it up. Wait till you see what the next three weeks holds ;-) Also, the weather has been totally perfect the last few days, I'm talking 75 degrees with a light breeze. Every time I've been outside it takes me back to summer mornings walking around Palo Alto with my aunt Amy and it makes me happy. Why can't it be this way all year around again? Probably because I wouldn't enjoy it as much as I do now without the days of 15 degrees with a -5 windchill. Blehhhh. And Steve and I are going through a real big ice cream phase right now. Sea Salt Caramel Talenti? I love you.

How's that for some pointless rambling? Happy Thursday.

5 comments:

  1. 1. I'm going through a salted carmel anything phase, glad we're on the same page.
    2. Jay looked at these first thing this morning and took a good 5 second stare at each.
    3. He's baby hungry but not ready for babies. It's an odd phenomena.
    4. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the most adorable little girl ever! An ice cream phase is never a bad thing, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my squishy precious love!! pretty girl! and tried a bite of the sea salt caramel two nights ago and diiiied! life changing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL - I'm with Jay. Love the Clara pics!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is such an adorable squishy baby! And I'm glad Jay loves her. :) He's a good uncle.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes