Thursday, August 15, 2013

Walden




sheesh am I trying to squeeze every bit of vitamin D out of this summer or what?! Give me a body of water, a book and some sunshine and I am one happy girl. I can't seem to keep away from Walden Pond. That Thoreau really knew his stuff! Thanks Gena for indulging me with another day in the sun. I hope your Seattle skin didn't pay too dearly for it!





Alright. I can't get enough of this series of photos. She is SUCH a ham. Do you think she knows what to do when a camera is pointed at her face?? The last picture! I die.





Happy Thursday!

5 comments:

  1. Jessica, I like your blog and loved it on blogionaire.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chunk is so adorable. Can't stand it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I died too! Awww factor is accelerating rapidly for Clara!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say Clara is the most adorable baby EVER?!!! I love her endless rolls and charming smile!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes