Thursday, September 26, 2013

BOO.



Now that we've gotten our due closure with the summer- bring on fall!!! I must admit- fall doesn't really seem like it's begun for me until I've given the house a proper fall make-over. I'm festive ok? I've never been much into spider webs and plastic cauldrons...so my house usually just gets loads of pumpkins piled EVERYWHERE. It works right? So I've got my pumpkin spice candle burning and even my planter boxes are prepped. Let's do this thang!

Are you ready for your feeds to be blocked up with photos of pumpkin flavored baked goods?? I SO am! Happy Thursday to you.









2 comments:

  1. I LOVE posts where you show your freshly decorated place. I love your style! Clara is the sweetest little pumpkin ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clara's adorable, and the coming of everything autumn? Yes please!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes