Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Palmyra with the Jacksons


For Labor Day weekend we met up with Steve's sister Jess (yes I know, I stole her name. sorry Jess!!) for a trip to Palmyra, NY! We hadn't seen the Jackson's in nearly two years, which is entirely too long. Palmyra was somewhat of a half way point for us so we decided to make a weekend of seeing the church history sites. We had so much fun. Clara was very outnumbered- but loved all of her cousins! They were slightly less phased by her but she thought they were the best thing ever! Get that girl some siblings! Just kidding, a little. Also, upstate NY is a dream. So gorgeous.

We loved Palmyra, it is such a special place, very near to my heart. 
Thanks Jackson's for coordinating this- we had a blast!




















^^cousin photo!!^^



P.S. Palmyra randomly has A TON of awesome antique and vintage shops! I was dying. I also may or may not have found my every elusive chair!!! Eeepp!!! Deets coming your way soon...

2 comments:

  1. Your photos are gorgeous. Th two of you in the trail? is especially sweet. Aaand, i was reminded that i need a stained glass over my window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun with you guys!! So glad we finally made the trip happen. The only thing I regret is not going back to the antique shops to look around (without the kids). I now realize that that magazine holder would have gone PERFECTLY in our living room. Argh. Maybe you and I need to meet up there again for some shopping :) Clara can come too, we'll make a girls trip out of it.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes