Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ready Set GO

I'm proud to announce that I am officially ready for layers, pumpkins, crispy leaves, bundled up babies, misty mornings and my favorite green cashmere sweater. Don't ask me how it happened, but it did. Something clicked inside and now I'm not just ready, I'm excited. I even found myself reminiscing fondly about snow the other day. SNOW. Anyway, I know most of you are probably rolling your eyes at this ridiculous excuse for a post...but hey, pumpkin spiced candled are kind of a big deal for me. Ha. Happy Thursday!








Now excuse me while I go cuddle up with The Sorcerer's Stone. Air conditioning at full blast of course (high of 85 today). I've missed my Hogwarts friends. 

4 comments:

  1. You two are the cutest! I was so done with summer, but only because winter means baby is closer to coming! (February!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that Harry Potter is just better read during the Fall and the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clara - so cute! I look forward to snow too, partially so that i cna wear a pair of Sorel snow boots! they are must haves

    ReplyDelete
  4. I JUST starting re-reading the HP series for the 100th time. Sorcerer's Stone always gets me in the mood for Fall. Where are all the pumpkin pasties and great hall dinners in Boston?!?

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes