Tuesday, October 29, 2013

a week from tomorrow

a week from tomorrow, my baby will be one year old. what. WHAT?!

this year has been a whirlwind of the best sort. I used to think that one year olds weren't babies anymore, but she still feels like my baby. and I'm more than ok with hanging onto babyhood just a little longer.

but today I'm feeling all gushy and sentimental about the whole business, so indulge me a little with a trip down memory lane!!
























and upon further inspection...I think she hit the height of her chubby squishiness around 6 months. am I right or am I right?!

9 comments:

  1. The 3 month picture just kills me. Please have a million more babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to Molly's comment. Have a million more. SHE'S SO SQUISHY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, what Molly said. I just don't see her as much less squishy at 11 months than at 6... I mean LOOK at those arm rolls! I mean, you can tell in her face, but its truly impressive how well she is hanging on to that chub!! I seriously can't believe she's about to turn one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soo fun to see that personality bloom! Levi is nearly 15 months and still my baby. It wasn't till he started walking about two weeks ago that he started to feel like a toddler... just a little bit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a treasure these pictures are–Clara just keeps getting cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable!! And seriously! How is she 1?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday to Clara! I know I'm late since I'm barely catching up with my Feedley subscriptions!!

    I usually never comment but I just wanted to say thank you for sharing baby Clara with us. She melts my heart and brings a smile to my face. Her rolls are to die for!! Please post some videos of Clara on IG if you can! =D

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes