Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!



sincerely, Fantastic Mr. Fox, Mrs. Fox and Ash.



"I understand what you're saying, and your comments are valuable, but I'm gonna ignore your advice.
The cuss you are.
The cuss am I? Are you cussing with me?
No, you cussing with me?
Don't cussing point at me!
If you're gonna cuss with somebody, you're not gonna cuss with me, you little cuss!"


"We're all different. Especially him. But there's something kind of fantastic about that, isn't there?"
"I'd prefer to be an athlete."


"That was pure wild animal craziness"


"There's a lot of attitudes going on here right now...don't let me get one."


"That's just weak songwriting. You wrote a bad song, Petey!"


everybody at our church Halloween party kept asking us "what does the fox say" to which I had no idea how to reply. Roald Dahl? Wes Anderson? Anybody? You know you're getting old when you don't know the most recent viral YouTube video, hashtag firstworldproblems. 
My dad says not everybody feels the same way about Fantastic Mr. Fox/Wes Anderson films as I do, to which I say, if you do, we can be friends. 

Happy Halloween!

13 comments:

  1. Ah! Dying! Your guys look adorable! And I am so envious of those heels, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! Have you made those masks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best costumes! That is one of my favorite movies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that movie! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE wes anderson. he has a new flick coming out soon! very moonrise kingdom looking.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just blogstalked you and i want to be your friend! for these reasons:
    1. i love fantastic mr fox, and my pet peeve is people who say, "that movie is so weird."
    2. i also love celebrating holidays, and i struggle with halloween.
    3. i love the name clara.

    you are great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never commented before, but had to on this one! You all look so cute, and I love The Fantastic Mr. Fox! We quote that movie a lot at our house, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are the second couple I know who went as Mr and Mrs Fantastic Fox. I love the idea! And the movie. How can you not?

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes