Friday, October 11, 2013

matching boots and a self-timer fail.

this week has been a little rough- we're teething and grumpy, you know.

there has been a knocked over tree pot, a daddy gone for 2.5 days, 3 protested naps, and a million--"i want that and you won't let me haaave it" tantrums. but there were also lots of snuggles and mommy hugs needed to make it right, an epic dance party in the kitchen last night to our jam, and even better, a Diane to come bring by a pair of boots she found shopping that just screamed "Clara" to her. What would we do without friends?

so matching boots! Hooray!

Grandma and Grandpa Veater are coming tonight and Steve and I are running a half marathon tomorrow too, happy weekend! Cheers!

and also, here's some inspiration on being healthy with your body by way of my sister. Read it, you'll thank me later. 




7 comments:

  1. These are adorable. Where did you find your gorgeous boots?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I found them on sale at Nordstrom last year!

      Delete
  2. I love you. And wish I was there to give you random presents that screamed your name. You know how I love that crap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to be there to have matching boots with you! Love you ladies!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes