Thursday, November 07, 2013

Birthday Photos

To me, birthdays are all about treats, good food, opening presents and feeling special. I think we are off to a good start on birthday traditions for our babes! We started off with her favorite breakfast, pancakes and fruit WITH a dab of maple syrup for a change. Then came the chocolate croissant with her lunch and her very first ice cream cone. Belgian chocolate (if you're going to do it, do it right). We came home, let her open presents and she chewed on the wrapping paper to her heart's content. What more could a one year old want? Happy Birthday Clara!



















7 comments:

  1. This is soooo special. Her face and cheeks upon tasting the icecream cone is adorable/funny (grabbing the whole icecream, haha). Happy birthday Clara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her faces says it all! Best birthday EVER! Happy day little family:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loved these photos especially the ice-cream one. ava would be exactly the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love all these photos! Also she is so stylish! Can I have her outfits in my size please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ask myself that all the time! I mean..how is it that she found the perfect white knit sweater and I have been looking for three years without luck! This girl has got it going on.

      Delete
  5. That fur cardigan is the bomb!!! I need it!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes