Monday, November 04, 2013

in case you weren't sick of fall color photos yet.


it seems like fall has lasted extra long this year. in the best way possible. I'm eating it up!
I mean that both literally and figuratively. I don't even want to count all the pumpkin flavored baked goods I've consumed in the last week alone. Let's just say pumpkin waffles, pumpkin chocolate chip bread AND pumpkin pie were all in the running. Not even sorry about it.
The tree outside our apartment is such a show off, in pretty much every season that counts. This weekend it practically begged me to document it in all its glory. Would you look at that orange? I mean.
I hope your weekend was as cozy and pumpkiny and full of all the cliche fallness that your little heart could desire. Ours most certainly was.

Happy Monday!











2 comments:

  1. I can't. That happy face of Clara thrown to the air by her daddy. Just. Too. Much. The rain storm last week seemed to make all the trees go their full glory around here as well. I will go get some pumpkin latte myself this afternoon to enjoy last bit of this season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could never get sick of any of your pictures. Your family is just plain precious!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes