Wednesday, November 20, 2013

the future.






sometimes through the excitement for the future, I get glimpses of missing, longing for this time now. the quiet days, caring for just one. absentmindedly scratching between watson's ears, reading a book on the couch while Clara naps. these days are precious. I hope I appreciate them enough, but I have a tugging, sneaking suspicion that I cannot fully appreciate them until they are gone.
I guess it's all apart of living in the moment and really enjoying where you are RIGHT now. I just hope I'm enjoying it as much as I should be. you know.

Happy Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. I feel much the same! Look at your two cute babies! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your post today really nailed the feeling that many people have. Absentmindedly we do many things which I think it is a different form of enjoying, I think. You know, like not being really appreciative of the moment every moment of your day doesn't mean you are not cherishing the time. I'm not sure if I'm saying it right but that is sort of how I'd like to think. I sure enjoyed your photos today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my biggest fear! My boy is only three weeks, and I get scared that I will miss all these little triumphs he has daily. I guess we have to soak it up as much as we can!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this allll the time! Sometimes I think how great it will be when my kids start school - just to have a couple hours to get stuff done. But then I know I will be sad and miss having them home all the time. Ah, life!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes