Tuesday, November 19, 2013

this age.


I can honestly say that I've loved every stage of this baby's life- but she is really pulling out the stops lately. She is so fun. Her little personality is, well, not little! I love her. She is funny, strong-willed, sweet (with her mom at least). She has completely blown any expectations I had about child rearing to bits. She's just. ah. We went to lunch in Concord the other day and she spent the whole meal chewing on a croissant and the occasional sweet potato fry while trying to catch the attention of anyone in the vicinity. You think I'm exaggerating, but I'm serious. She thrives on eye contact and smiles exchanged. Give her a good dose of flirting and she's a happy camper. She is my perfect. I love my family.









3 comments:

  1. Aw yay! Family=happiness. Your little lady is such a charmer for real!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have major sweater dress envy right now... just sayin..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit. and Steve's is not too bad at all :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes