25 for my 25th
1. I always wave a hand in front of me when I walk through an automatic door, like I opened it by magic.
2. I get stressed out in big crowds of people. I can handle it, but it always leaves me a little frazzled.
3. I really want to raise chickens one day when we have enough land. Secret fantasy.
4. I'm fiercely loyal. To a fault. People, restaurants, books, animals, whatever. Don't you dare make a sideways glance at the memory of that high strung blue roan I grew up riding. Rest in peace Frosty.
5. I was the Coarsegold Rodeo Princess once upon a time.
6. I've always secretly wished I was a red head.
7. I'm a natural introvert. I get a little anxiety when I'm supposed to meet up/see someone I don't know very well.
8. I LOVE movies. Steve and I spend an obscene amount of time perusing Rotten Tomatoes.
9. I've read the whole Harry Potter series over five times and the LOTR series three times (including The Hobbit and The Simarillion) which certifies me as some sort of fantasy geek.
10. I have a really hard time falling asleep when Steve isn't home. This usually induces long winded blog posts written at 1 in the morning. For instance...
11. I didn't break 100 lbs until the 10th grade and I was really insecure about how young and little I looked. I wore two of my mom's hand me down padded bras under my cheer uniform on my first day of high school. Too much information?
12. I couldn't take pills until I was well into adulthood without my Dad wrapping them in fruit rollups.
13. Steve is the one who started this blog and I refused to post on it for a good 3 months.
14. The only sport I enjoy watching on TV is the 4th quarter of a football game.
15. My life's ambition is to become a sensational gardener and knitter. I'm an old lady at heart.
16. I still get a craving for lunchables- turkey and cheddar- for breakfast every once in a while even though I know in my heart that they are disgusting.
17. I stood up in the middle of class and punched a boy in his nose in the 6th grade because he put his hand on my leg. I didn't get in trouble, my teacher just laughed.
18. I would pretty much always buy everything in Anthropologie if I could, and sometimes walk in there just for inspiration. hashtag typical blogger.
19. I was so scared of needles that I had to sit on my mom's lap to get my 13 year old shots to go into High School. I still look away when I get my blood drawn.
20. I kind of don't want to go to Harry Potter world because I'm secretly afraid that it won't live up to expectations and it will ruin some of the magic for me.
21. My favorite flowers are peonies and I have an internal battle every spring about the practicality of keeping them stocked in my house at all times.
22. I refuse to use a kindle because I have a thing about smelling and touching books.
23. In middle school I collected outrageous looking socks. It was my thing. I wore crazy socks every day- most of them were toe socks.
24. I'm still afraid of the dark. When I turn off the lights down stairs I have to run and jump in bed as fast as I can.
25. My favorite treats are peppermint ice cream, macarons, pumpkin pie, my mom's caramel candy and chocolate croissants.