Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Party!





Hello Christmas friends!!! We are currently en route to Seattle whoop whoop! Very exciting. But here are some photos of the fabulous Christmas party we went to over the weekend. It was a riot. Egg nog drinking contests (Marcums don't enjoy egg nog- we did not participate, but merely spectated, it was hilarious nonetheless), white elephants gifts, good food and prizes for the most festive outfits. 
The party was a huge success as, in a clutch effort, I nabbed the much-coveted and sought after Santa cookie jar that my friend Diane brought. There are always a select few coveted white elephant gifts, you know. My father Christmas crown did me right and I won a prize for most fancy get-up as well. You know, a box of chocolates can never do you wrong!

Overall I'm pretty much always a fan of nights that involve babysitters and dressing to the nines. It was the maiden voyage of my vintage fur shawl that Steve surprised me with for my birthday. That guy, man. Much merriment and cheer to you and you and you!








5 comments:

  1. Your outfit is amazing! Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are GORGEOUS! Oh my gosh I'm dying over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hooray! I loved this party and I love when I get a shout out on your blog! Whoop Whoop! I want to see the presence of that Santa cookie jar on here next Christmas too! He is just TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous! And that dress!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh honey, your outfit is too lovely for words! Part elf, part Christmas starlet! xoxo*

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes