Wednesday, January 01, 2014

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year!! We've brought the new year in with ibc root beer from a bottle, sniffles (yuck), Kenz's fancy italian chocolates and a viewing of Les Misérables. It's no Times Square but you won't see me complaining. 

I would say that 2013 was a sensational year. Clara and I went up and down in the air 30 stinking times too many (connections included here). We explored up and down New England, New Hampshire, Vermont, Rhode Island, Connecticut and Maine included! I became an expert Boston tour guide. I had an epic girl's reunion trip with my best friends in the entire world. We had 10 friends and family members come and visit. Steve and I spent our first two nights away from the jelly bean. We met up with the Jackson family for our first time visiting Palmyra! Clara topped the pediatrician's weight charts and looked AMAZING in her bathing suit. Watson learned to camp out under Clara's high chair and snuggled a lot with his mom. We got into a really good "pizza friday" routine. I finished breast feeding and my heart broke a little bit inside. We survived a brutal Boston winter to enjoy a gorgeous summer and fall. I built a desk! Steve and I ran a half marathon in the fall. I read Clara Mary Poppins and Anne of Green Gables. Steve got about 200 "amazing hair" compliments. And of course we finished it all off with a sensational Marcum Christmas reunion- it's considered a reunion when you've got 20 people in one house right?

Cheers 2013, you were good to us. Here's to looking forward to some fun in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love Notes