Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine's Outfits!


Clara girl and I want to wish you a very special lover's day in our cute girly outfits. Because what is Valentine's day if not an excuse to wear all the pinks and reds your heart could desire??? Nothing I tell you, nothing. ;) Steve and I are celebrating early tonight because this weekend we're heading to my parent's beach house with a whole bunch of people we love! What could be better?

I hope your weekend is filled with all kinds of people or animals or food that you love. I'm all about loose interpretations of this holiday!

Happy (almost) Valentine's Day little lovers! 



4 comments:

  1. Your outfit is so beautiful!! Love the pants!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great lipstick! Also, I love the side part with your now long hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! It's so fun to be able to experiment now!

      Delete

Love Notes