Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Around the House.

It seems that all our weekends and nap time to do lists are full to the brim with house projects. Art, organizing, re-painting, etc etc. It's coming along but I still have a headboard to build, a watercolor to frame, a super secret 3 panel art project to finish with Steve and an elusive fiddle leaf fig tree to find. I had such a cute little guy in Boston and I can't seem to find his equal yet! Anyway, I get weirdly OCD about putting a house together. Every time we move it's like I can't live real life or read books or do anything relaxing until everything is complete. It's gotten worse with every house. I don't know what it is, but it's kind of the worst. I really want to finish reading Les Mis, you know?
.........
 No, I secretly love this kind of stuff. I can't deny it. Anyway, wish me luck! And if you happen to be anywhere in Central California and find a prodigious fiddle leaf fig...drop me a line. Please and thank you.








2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! And I've found fiddle leaf fig trees at Home Depot for a great price before. They have it listed as another name though but I can't remember what they call it. I really wanted to buy one a couple months ago but then I decided that I should work on keeping succulents alive (which I struggle with,ha) before I make the jump to a fiddle leaf fig tree ;) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shelves and shelves of books :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes