Tuesday, March 04, 2014

Haircuts.


I realized after I took and uploaded these photos that there appears to be a fern growing out of my head. It's the worst. But Clara's nap is only going to last about 10 more minutes and I put on mascara solely for the purpose of taking these photos so I'm keeping them, ok?
In other news, I got a haircut! How is it that getting approximately 3.5 inches cut from your hair can make you feel like a wholly and completely new woman? I don't know, but it does. Thank you Red Ruby Salon and thank you husband for watching the baby Saturday afternoon. I've got to remember to do this on a more than yearly basis. 

Happy Tuesday.

  


And also, Clara. Because I feel awkward about a blog post containing only photos of myself. 

and also, this had to be double shared.

IMG 1343 from Love Jess on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. Aw, your hair looks so pretty and you have a gorgeous smile! And, of course, your little one is so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haircuts definitely make everything feel new! Yours looks great.

    I've followed you since PC (pre-Clara) days and appreciate how well you've kept up your blog with Clara. I can barely blog and all I have to take care of is myself! On another note, my friend is hosting a link-up tomorrow with the theme, "10 Things I Like About Myself." I thought you might be interested, because it's a cool way to appreciate yourself (and all you do for your family!) or talk about thoughts you have on self-confidence/positivity. Here's the link to her blog if you're interested: http://avoidingatrophy.blogspot.com/2014/03/my-favorite-live-tweets-from-oscars.html.

    ReplyDelete
  3. In the words of my mama, "Change your hair, change your life!" It's amazing what a couple inches can do!

    And that look on Clara's face?! You are in so much trouble–of the best kind, of course.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes