Monday, March 10, 2014

M O N D A Y.

You guys, thank you thank you so much for all the love and support for my last post. On facebook and in the comments on the blog. They brightened my weekend considerably! You all rock. You totally rock.

In other news, I feel compelled to inform you that the overalls I've been gunning for for probably two years came in the mail and my face has looked something like this ever since I opened the package.






Steve was pretty wary of the whole endeavor, but once he saw them he couldn't deny their sexiness. You guys overalls are where it's at! I'm calling it now, new trend. Best things ever! I'm dreaming about them with a tee and birks this summer. P E R F E C T I O N.

Ok I'm done, love you all. Happy Monday!




PS I purchased the overalls here

7 comments:

  1. I wish I could pull off overalls. Unfortunately they do not work on me. Super duper cute on you though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always had a soft spot for overalls. You work it, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh man, I wish i still had my from 6th grade. Seriously I loved mine then. So comfortable and awesome. I have been seeing them everywhere now! I am going to have to get me a pair now. and berks go with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pictures made me smile! You are so lovely and your photos are so fun! I have wanted to try overalls for a while but am waiting to find the "perfect" ones. Looks like you found yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgsh...you are the cutest darn thing EVER!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes