Wednesday, March 19, 2014

New Moms


New Motherhood is such a beautiful thing. It's so fun to see people you love experience it after having experienced it yourself. When you're the one doing the experiencing, it seems more zombie, no-light-at-the-end-of-the-tunnel-esque than beautiful. But seeing Caroline and thinking about my own sacred, waking up in the quiet hours of the night memories, I got a little misty eyed. 
I would've never thought there would be a time where I would get a little ache for that in my soul again. I'm a girl who needs her sleep, you know. Just like my husband looks at me like I'm crazy every time I talk about loving giving birth to Clara "I'd do it again in a heartbeat!". But to be truthful the only thing I don't look forward to doing again is the first five months of pregnancy. Anyway, reminiscing. You're beautiful Caroline. Thanks for letting me basque in your new mom glow. 

P.S. I'm not pregnant







1 comment:

  1. This baby looks precious beyond words!!! :) I love these shots!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes