Monday, March 31, 2014

Saturday Exploring

It was a beautiful weekend. You know the kind. We did a little exploring around our new city and we're diggin' what we found. The most beautiful farmer's market I've ever been too with strawberries that have literally ruined me and Clara forever. Much like fresh-picked Massachusetts macintosh apples have done. It really is such a pain, everything will now pale in comparison. I'll never be able to bring myself to buy a costco flat again! Also, french macarons- I search them out everywhere we live- were found in the prettiest little french bakery. In an attempt to show Clara the finer things in life I gave her one too. She ate it like an oreo. And guys, the flower beds right now are ridiculous. Totally killing it.

Happy Monday to you and you and you!    














5 comments:

  1. This farmers market looks incredible!!! I'm jealous! I can't wait to visit my cities this Spring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That produce looks amazing! Our market opens in a couple weeks, but with our weather of late, I have a feeling the goods won't look nearly as pretty. Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is this? I live in Clovis and would love to go! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto any recommendations for unique and quaint places in fresno/clovis... I am all ears :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lindsey and the Snows!!! We went to Vineyard Farmer's Market and the french cafe was La Boulangerie!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes