Tuesday, April 08, 2014

almond butter apricot muffins



hey guys, Cwara here. My mom made dese weally dewiscious muffins de other day. Dey're like mah new favowrites. My fwiend P came over and liked them too! Totally baby appwooved. Mama got de recipe from her BFF Erin and she said she could share it with you guys. She's da best cook ever. Erin, dat is.


Sugarless Flourless Apricoty Goodness Muffins

1 cup dried apricots or dates
1 cup almond butter 
1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce (I buy this at TJs)
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2-1 teaspoon almond extract
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt

Preheat the oven to 350F. Lightly grease a muffin tin.
Pulse the apricots (or dates) in a food processor until they are finely chopped. 
Add the remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
Pour into the pan and bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy!

P.S. (Jess here) These are totally parent approved too...I had to cut myself off at 4! Do yourself a solid and make them right now. 








2 comments:

  1. she's getting so big!!!! and just so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they were delicious! In fact I'm craving them right now:) I still can't get over how adorable Clara was when she would put the muffin in her mouth.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes