Monday, April 07, 2014

Painting Together

Steve and I have been loving painting. It's kind of become one of our favorite things to do together! Our painting project from last year. Barring hanging said projects...which Steve is not a fan of, we've been having a ton of fun outfitting our new house with our art. There's something so satisfying to me about making up our home with pieces we made with our own hands.

I think most of you probably know I'm a mormon. This weekend our church had it's semi annual general conference. I look forward to these weekends and am always kind of sad when they're over. One of the talks touched on the divine nature of  women as creators. I feel this in my soul not only as a mother and creator of life but as a women who loves to create art and beauty in her life and home. I'm so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and for the knowledge of my diving nature as a daughter of God. I hope your weekends were all beautiful.







7 comments:

  1. SO cool! I am way impressed! I love the different blues you used. Keep making that beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow beautiful! You should teach a local painting class!
    I love conference too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cool! Great job. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!!! So inspired right now to stop looking out for the perfect map and make my own! ...glad to see my little country of new zealand made it onto the edge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encanta! Grasias por ser como eres una gran mujer. Buen ejemplo para seguir♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy mackerel! That's awesome. I think our children need to see more maps these days too. Job well done. Come finish my paint touch-ups around my house for me, please. It's been 2.5 years. I hate painting. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes