Tuesday, April 22, 2014

That time Clara climbed in Watson's crate and facetimed my sister.

So here's the thing. Clara isn't allowed to play with my phone. but now that she's getting a little taller she's able to reach my favorite "hiding" places, read: my dresser, bathroom counter, etc. So the other day I'm in the bathroom trying to get my bed head under control when I here the facetime ringer on my phone go off, coupled with manic Clara giggles. I turn around and she's not in my bedroom anymore, she's not in the living room...I follow the giggles to Watson's crate. She's now chatting with Tay (my sister in UT). As soon as she sees me she turns around, shows me the phone, then says "no no mama" and shuts the door of the crate. She continues to chat with Tay for a solid 10 minutes like this. Why she feels the need to climb in Watson's crate is beyond me! It's full of hair that I can't get out no matter how many times I wash it! Gross, and also a little hilarious. Not to mention....how does she know how to use facetime?? 

My little teenager. I love being her mom.










5 comments:

  1. Too funny! And I bet Taylor loved that her niece is calling her to chat already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too funny! dog crates are so enticing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha that's hilarious! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that chunk so much it's crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooooh my gosh, this is the best!!! m grabs my phone and facetimes, too. isn't it funny that they will grow up never knowing a world without facetime?!! so crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes