Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Tuesday Night Farmer's Market


We hit up yet another farmer's market last night, I can't help myself- I live for these things! I think this has been our favorite one yet...we may have to squish it into our weekly routine! THe strawberries literally taste like candy. Clara was popping them like...I don't know, candy :) and those combined with the oranges we bought are making my kitchen/ house smell like heaven so yes, I think we'll be back next week. Clara hammed it up as usual while the live band played and Steve and I ate some excellent wood fired pizza. And I think I will declare it a perfect spring evening.


^^ my new favorite photos ^^






^^ mid dance move ^^









7 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes. ALL OF THIS IS AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her romper is to die for. I am super jealous of these beautiful pictures and that it's warm. We are still freezing in Boston still wearing my winter coat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get over her little outfit! These are beyond adorable! My heart is melting!!
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jess where in fresno is the tue night market? I am always looking for new places to meet up with friends who live down there :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those pictures of baby and daddy are too precious! Can't wait until the Farmer's Market opens up around here...

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is the CUTEST in that romper. Such great shots!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes