Monday, April 28, 2014

UT for the weekendish


We spent a few days in Utah this past week/weekend for my sister and her husband's graduation from BYU! Congratulations and hoopla for all! Graduating is pretty much the best feeling. It was surprisingly fun to be back in the good ol beehive state after a few years absence. You just can't beat those mountains or the plethora of fast casual dining options. It's true. We had a blast hanging out with family, keeping Clara up too late and eating a lot of food. Of course. Also, Grandpa took Clara to the cutest little candy store in Provo and I'm hard pressed to say who enjoyed it more, her or him. Happy Graduation Tay and Jay! Oh the Places You Can Go! and etc. etc. 

P.S. taking a 18 month old 900 miles in a car was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. Dare I say less stressful than a plane? Two things: Despicable Me and these












3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I don't remember what it was called but it was right next to Einstein's over by campus!

      Delete
  2. I second the above comment! What's that candy store? I went to BYU and I don't remember one...

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes