Thursday, May 22, 2014

Clara's first Yosemite Trip


We had Steve's parent's with us last weekend and decided to hit up Yosemite for a day! I'm always so glad when we make it up there, like many amazing things that are within reach...we don't take advantage of the park nearly enough! I couldn't bear to edit any of the photos, they were just too pretty. 
Clara had a blast with her Seattle Grandparents, we only wish we could see them more often! Happy almost weekend!






^^ blowing kisses and getting photo bombed by Grandpa ^^







4 comments:

  1. Fun and gorgeous rolled into one. That place is on my bucket list to see one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so crazy that this is near enough to you for a day trip! I'm so incredibly jealous! I visited for the first time with my 5 month old son in April and was just totally awestruck by the whole place. I can't wait to take him back again when he's older and can appreciate it properly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE these pictures. WOW! We have been wanting to go there so bad. We need to take a trip sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  4. definitely need to make the trip there, I didn't realize it was only a few hours away! Congrats on the pregnancy. Clara is so stinking cute.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes