Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Her First Ponytail and Other Important News



So Monday, as I was bending over the high chair, frantically trying to pull Clara's hair back before it became a sticky tangle of oatmeal and mushy dates, I realized that her hair is now long enough to pull into a pony tail. An actual, real live, big girl pony tail! Her hair is so curly sometimes it's hard to tell how long it really is! What?
 For some reason it was a huge shock to me, and I've been parading her around in one ever since accordingly. Isn't there something about a tight pony tail and wispies out the bottom that just screams kindergarten? AH! Stop growing Clara girl!!
In other news, I feel obligated to record that Clara prefers licking the cream cheese of her bagels like a lolly pop. It's hilarious.







3 comments:

  1. Seriously, could she be any cuter!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so adorable!!

    http://oursweetthingcalledlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, she is the cuuutest thing! that little pony tail is toooo die for!!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes