Monday, July 21, 2014

Saturday Afternoon at Shaver


Saturday found us halfway up the mountain looking at some homes so we figured why not? and high tailed it for the mountains and some crystal blue water. I can think of nothing my chubby water loving baby could've enjoyed more. Luckily she has a playful dad who didn't mind endless water games with an almost two year old. All the while I sat in the shade and read my book and snacked on cheese and crackers and tried to prevent our vertically challenged dog from barking at every fallen twig. I must say it was pretty perfect and now that we've had our taste you'll know where to find us the rest of the summer. 

Happy Monday friends!












1 comment:

  1. Um where is this?!? if its anywhere near Morgan Hill CA then I must pack up the family and make a trip stat!!! It'd gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes