Monday, August 11, 2014

A Seattle Wedding!!!

So this weekend I hopped on a plane and headed to one of my favorite cities ever to see my dear Molly get hitched!! I must note that this was my first time flying sans Clara since becoming a mom and I never knew how relaxing a ride in a puddle jumper with barely any leg room could be! I napped! I read a book! It's the small things. Anyway, the wedding was absolutely lovely, I didn't take near enough photos (I lose all motivation to take out that blasted hulk of a canon while pregnant) none of the open house the night before! Outrageous! But I did manage to snap a photo of the best french toast ever. I'm talking better than Kneaders all you Provo people. So just take a minute to bask in its strawberry rhubarb gorgeousness. I also happened upon some good stalker canoodling photos of the bride and groom on the big day- this is one of my more useful life skills, if you weren't already aware. It was so so fun to meet up with old friends and make some new ones and even though weddings sans my Mr. are never quite as they should be (I'm always in the mood for canoodling and reminiscing) I had an incredible time! Mike and Molly are so perfect, and seeing her so happy was just the icing on the cake of my summer. 

Happy Wedding Mr and Mrs Moesel! I sure do love you!!


^^Portage Bay restaurant in Seattle- I wanted everything on the menu.^^



^^ok Wes's suspenders- just stop it!!^^








PS Would you get a load of this view?? Their reception venue was right on the water and had the most perfect view of Seattle and Mt. Rainier. I'm still not over it!

3 comments:

  1. oh my, i love love love her gown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and totally agree on the reception venue, the views were unreal. So happy for Molly and Mike. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3.  I have just heard about Seattle Wedding venues. Never got a chance to visit there. I like your experiences of there, so curious to know much more. I also love the white colored dress best suiting with shaped necklace.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes