Monday, August 18, 2014

It's a.....


On Friday we found out we're having....



another girl!

We couldn't be more thrilled. Once a very cute old man in a seer sucker suit told me, while admiring Clara's cuteness, that we needed to repeat that recipe exactly. I couldn't agree more! Now get here already little sister, we can't wait to meet you! Her little ultrasound photos were beyond adorable and exhibited her older sister's exact little button nose. On Saturday we had a little gender reveal party with a few family and friends which included blueberry mint lemonade, shirley temples, dirty diet cokes and a three layer *strawberry cake. Thanks everybody for coming to celebrate with us!










5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! We are expecting another little girl in October and I am so excited. I can't wait to see them grow up together, having a sister myself I know what a special bond it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Sisters are so special :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I remember you writing once that you hoped Clara had a sister one day and it looks like that dream is coming true! Best wishes for your family :)

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes