Tuesday, September 02, 2014

The Rest of our Seattle Trip


I can't tell you how much fun we had up in Washington this past week! Steve and I were trying to figure out what our favorite part of the trip was and it was nearly impossible to narrow it down to just one! Clara fell in love with her Grandparents and Aunts and when we scooped her out of her crib at 4 in the morning to make the long drive back she deliriously slurred "Audgy! Audgy!", a last ditch effort to stay I suspect. I hate to say it but our poor drought ridden California didn't lift a finger to those feathery emerald pines. I felt like Anne Shirley looking at the lake of the shining waters for the first time. It was so picturesque. Watson enjoyed harassing Max and taking many a pleasure dip in the Puget Sound, I suspect he may be part mermaid. It was a perfect break from the normal routine and I find myself really dragging my feet to the grocery store this morning! 102 degrees doesn't cut it anymore- I've been completely spoiled! Thanks Kevin and Gena for hosting us this week!





^^I'll take that one, please and thank you.^^






^^this braid with the "bow" at the end comes courtesy of the ruggedly handsome and talented Steven Grant Marcum^^





3 comments:

  1. We absolutely loved your visit! First time with entire family (Watson). What a treat! We miss you already

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got back from Seattle too, Washington is BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those first two pictures with Clara and her grandma are soooo full of love and joy.

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes