Wednesday, October 15, 2014

28 weeks!!!



It's officially the third trimester folks and my back is here to tell you so! By the end of the day, probably due to carrying around an almost 30 pound toddler, it's totally yelling at me. And forget about bending over, I have come to fear Clara's bath time! I'm still enjoying some good sleep and bathroom breaks aren't too crazy yet though, so I'm counting my blessings! This little bean is moving like crazy and I can entertain myself for at least twenty minutes at a time just watching her move across my belly. It never gets old! She has a 90% for sure name that we've been calling her and we love it! It is so fun to picture her, I can't wait to see what she looks like! A Clara replica or totally different? Who knows! It's almost more fun to think about the second time around. I keep thinking about a little family I saw in San Francisco before we got pregnant, they had two little curly haired girls, one blonde and one brunette. So cute! 
I'm tired, but still productive. It's just that 8:30 rolls around and I want to be in bed, cuddling my Bump Nest and wearing anything but a waistband! Perfectly normal pregnancy behavior if you ask me! I'm getting super angsty about nesting but I've been successfully curbing the crazy until we move into the new house! Two weeks (hopefully)! I think I can I think I can....Meanwhile I've been making a baby quilt with my Grandma and not cleaning my current house above the bare minimum in hopes that all the built up cleaning tension can explode into something productive when we move in. Logical right? 

This pregnancy just seems to be flying by! I can't believe we're already more than 2/3 of the way to baby! We can't wait to meet you little sister!


4 comments:

  1. You are beautiful! Almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the cute pregnancy stage ... jealous. Crazy how far along you are! So fun to think about another little Marcum cousin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha you're sweet! I feel like I passed that weeks ago this time around!! lol!

      Delete
  3. Love.This.Outfit!!!! So cute!! I totally get the holding the cleaning in until the new house- it will work. I did the same thing when we moved (not pregnant though!) and let all my cleaning tension out in one exhausting week long cleaning spree. I wouldn't have been able to do it had I not rested my Domestic Goddess cleaning powers pre move : )

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes