Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A Letter to Our Favorite


Dear Steve, Thanks for cleaning up after dinner and rubbing my feet for no particular reason. Thanks getting home in time to give Clara a bath when I just don't think I can bed over one more time a day. Thanks for playing endless games of hide and seek and Watson-chasing, picking Clara garden roses and watching My Little Pony on rough Sunday nights. Why are Sunday nights ALWAYS rough? We love you so much over here. I know Clara doesn't quite know any better but you really are the best daddy she could ever ask for! Sometimes I have to pinch myself this life with you is so so good. You're our favorite partner in crime. 

Love, your girls. 




5 comments:

  1. So sweet!!!! Happy you have a good one. You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just the cutest!! You definitely have a keeper there ;)
    xo TJ

    http://www.hislittlelady.com

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes