Wednesday, October 01, 2014

An Accounting

So this weekend I ended up checking off quite a few of the fall recipe items on my fall food bucket list! So productive of me, I know. Here are the promised photos! I apologize for the poor lighting on some of these. Who does all of their cooking in the middle of the day?? Aint nobody got time for that. Nap time for Clara=Nap time for pregnant mama. That's the rule. The only ones I didn't manage to snap a photo of were the molasses sugar cookies my sister dropped off for me on Saturday morning. They were literally gone too fast to think about a photo op. Anyway, here they are in all their glory!


Roasted Butternut Squash Linguini with Arugula, Toasted Pine Nuts and Browned Butter Sauce
(would be excellent with some parmesan too but I lost my brain that night apparently)

fun fact, today baby Marcum #2 is as big as a butternut squash! How festive of her! I know you were all dying to know.



Potatoes Lyonnaise
I did arugula instead of parsley because sometimes I kind of hate parsley and also, I'm obviously on an arugula kick. Give me all the peppery things!



Maple Glazed Turkey Breast
as simple as it sounds and oh so delicious


Baked Apples!
I basically cut out the core and stuff it with butter and brown sugar and cinnamon. It makes a sort of not too sweet caramely syrup that lives in my dreams. 


Fall Feast!!!


Apple Crisp
recipe here


Leftover Turkey+Cinnamon Apple+Brie+Cranberry+Pomegranate Sandwiches



Nom Nom Nom. 
Happy Fall Feasting Lovelies! If you have any questions about recipes ask and I'll make sure to reply in the comments section! 

1 comment:

  1. i love your apple crisp recipe! i baked it last fall and bought all the ingredients to make it again this week! everything else looks delicious also

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes