Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Meet The Mormons


This past weekend we hired a couple babysitters (aka my little sister and her friend, thanks Brooke!!) to watch our 3 crazy kiddos so we could see Meet the Mormons while Erin was in town! Have you seen it? I have to say I wasn't really sure what to expect but I loved it! The "candy bomber"?? I was shaky sobbing. I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a short ish uplifting film! Two thumbs up from me! Luckily we came home to happy playing babies- as opposed to the frantic screaming ones we left -Brooke is a miracle worker!!! An evening out well spent!

(Thanks Aaron for your amazing selfie skillz!!)

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see it!

    www.oursweetthingcalledlife.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I can't wait to go see it!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes