Tuesday, November 11, 2014

A BIg Girl Bed

'

Well, last night was the maiden voyage of the big girl bed!! Clara has been so excited to sleep in it. To tell you the truth, I think she was 100x more ready than I was! We made it through the night without any attempts to leave the room, only two "falls" (both of which she slept through- even when Steve lifted her back into bed) and a wake up time at 8am. Only because Steve and I heard her knocking on the inside of her door. Funny girl. 

When did my baby get so big?





5 comments:

  1. K that is the cutest little toddler bed! Glad she did so well with her first night in a big girl bed ... hope it continues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha me too! I'm crossing my fingers...nap time went well today too so we'll see. Say a little prayer for us!!

      Delete
  2. jess! i adore that little bed! did you refurbish an old one or find it new somewhere?!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole- we got it new from Land of Nod! I looked forever to find an old one...like seriously scoured Craigslist and Ebay but couldn't find one small enough for what I wanted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the stripes going on! And that bed hair! She's a doll. So glad that she's adjusting well to the bed. Such a big girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes