Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Brunette Again



 Well I have to say, I'm glad I went blonde at least once in my life! but what with the baby coming and the fact that it took me almost an hour to brush out my thick (and now dry) long blonde hair I decided to chop it off and bring it back to my natural color. It just feels more "me".  Easier upkeep, and etc. you know. There's nothing like getting your hair done to make you feel like a million bucks!

P.S. If you're looking for a great hair dresser in the Fresno area Cara at Tangled salon is your girl! She's a wizard- I've been through a few around town and she is by far my favorite!  


3 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! I'm using you for hair inspiration... I've been trying to be brave enough to chop off my long blonde hair and donate it but haven't been able to go through with it yet. Thanks for showing you can be beautiful and feminine with any color and length :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! It was fun to see you the other day!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes