Friday, December 19, 2014

5 years!

and also and also, happy 5th anniversary to the love of my life and the father of my babies!! We already celebrated early in Vancouver this summer, but you know that won't stop me from getting mushy and sentimental on the actual day! 

we've...

 lived in 4 different states and 9 different homes together
received 3 different degrees 
made 1.95 babies
eaten countless gallons of talenti
snuggled to Parks and Rec and The Office a few times through
bought a house
said an average of 5,475 "i love you"s
and raised one hellion of a corgi 

it's been the best 5 years of my life. 
5 years doesn't seem enough to hold all that we have done and feel for each other. I love you so much my Mr. Marcum, here's to an eternity with you.


2 comments:

  1. Parks and Rec is indeed one of the best shows on the planet! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this list!! happy five years!!

    ReplyDelete

Love Notes